[Oe List ...] Giants of our "industry"

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 23:04:11 PDT 2013

First, Barbara who, like Kaze, stands in my memory as one of the foremost
pioneers of imaginal education; giants whose care and intensity trained
another generation of educators.

Then Georgiana, who simply lived life LARGE - such gusto carried many of us
as we would flag near the end of a long and incomplete assignment.

And Tony, the gentle giant - it's his smile I remember most.

There's a popular song that says, "Red Solo cup, I fill you up. Let's have a
party; proceed to party!" I hear it playing as these three giants enter
(metaphorically) the pearly gates.

Sunny

Sunny Walker

SunWalker Enterprises

303-587-3017 (cell); 303-671-0704 (office)

sunwalker at comcast.net

Aurora, Colorado

"What is it that you want to do with the one, wild, precious thing called
your life?"

~Mary Oliver