[Oe List ...] Marge's 85th

Bill Parker bparker175 at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 08:56:26 PDT 2013

Marge,

85 is a remarkable year to celebrate! Your life was just starting when the economic disaster of this country was occuring and we thought we had learned the lessons essential to make sure it did not happen again. You have seen the world convulse and heal, fall and get back up, war and peace, poor and rich, chilling hatred and uplifting love. I count it a profound honor to consider you a colleague and one upon whose back the future is being built. May this celebration of your 85 years only invigorate you for many more years.

Bill Parker