[Oe List ...] Ruth Carter -- Iron Woman Gift to Minister of Education in East Timor

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 07:49:17 PDT 2013

Dear Elaine and John,

The work Ruth and so many others with the Fifth City Preschool is part of our Imaginal Education collection of the archives. Although many things are not scanned and available for download, we do have hard copy of hundreds of talks, models, manuals and constructs. We are working on how people can visit the site and request documents for a small fee.

Here is the link to the collection if you haven't seen it. <http://wedgeblade.net/wordpress/imaginaleducation>

But the real task of the IE collection team is to figure out how to reach a new audience, a new group of pioneers who are working on how to transform the task of education at all levels. (Check out Tim Dove interview to see how IE is transformative in a Middle School).  How to communicate the insights and the life stance that is required to be effective in the Imaginal Education task. We want this to be global and we would like to ask one or both of you to consider being part of our IE team. We're just at the front end of this task and we can really use any wisdom, contacts, relationships and passion you have "down under".

This is an open invitation to anyone on this list serve.

Good luck with the meeting.

Grace & Peace,

Jack
For the Imaginal Education Collection team.