[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Ruth Carter

Wanda Holcombe wandah70 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:06:48 PDT 2013

I remember with great fondness working with Ruth in the 5th City Preschool in the early days of its creation. She was always an inspiration of hope & tireless energy.

May the seeds of her hope continue to blossom in all of us (children & adults) who were part of & continue the 5th City Preschool.

Wanda

Sent from my iPhone