[Oe List ...] Grandson Nolan: 3rd in USA Jr Olympics 1500m Final(15-16 yrs)

Susan Fertig susan at gmdtech.com
Sun Jul 28 19:54:59 PDT 2013

That's wonderful, Lynda!  Congratulations to all three generations--I'm
sure from genes to encouragement to Nolan's hard work, every one of you
made a contribution to this outcome!

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes
(personal email account)

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is
the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 ESV

STOP E-MAIL ADDRESS HARVESTING
Protect your family and friends
Please use "BCC" when sending to multiple addresses!
Please delete E-Mail addresses when forwarding!
Please be kind and remove my email address when you forward.