[Oe List ...] Grandson Nolan: 3rd in USA Jr Olympics 1500m Final (15-16 y...

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 14:16:01 PDT 2013

What a smart race he ran. I loved seeing it, and the picture with Kaitlyn.
Nolan is the same age as my granddaughter Courtney, Patrick's daughter. She
on  the swim team at Arroyo Grande H.S.

I remember when the four-minute mile record was first made. Now  15
-year-olds do it. Fred ran track in h.s., college and the  Navy, and we loved going
to track meets. Went to the West Coast Relays  every year until we took
RS-1.

Thank you, Lynda.

In a message dated 7/28/2013 12:43:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,