[Oe List ...] Ruth

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 04:24:09 PDT 2013

Thanks for this, Dick.  Greetings to Gerald and family.  Ah, Ruth . . .  I remember some article (from Time magazine?) with the line, "There are saints among us . . . ". How lucky our planet to have, to produce such people!

Jim Wiegel

In 1770, Captain James Cook, commander of the British ship, Endeavor, discovered the Great Barrier Reef off Australia by running aground on it.   Hmmmmm . . .

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-363-3277 skype: jfredwiegel
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 17-18, 2013
ToP Strategic Planning, Nov 5-6, 2013
Facilitation Graphics, March 19, 2013
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Current program began on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP courses