[Oe List ...] Ruth

Richard Alton dick_alton at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:23:33 PDT 2013

Dick Alton here in Zimbabwa. I just read about Ruth's death. I am staying here with Gerald Gomani family while helping ICA Zimbabwe;s HIV/AIDS program. Ruth was here to help with an HIV/AIDS consult. She and Eric Smith brought their bikes to keep exercising. I told Gerald' family over dinner and they all remembered Ruth. As soon as dinner was over they had a service for her. They started with singing in Chewa " This world is not my home, I am a stranger here...." read the Bible- one of the Psalms and then ended with a long prayer for her glorious life..was very moving and felt very right.

Richard H.T. Alton 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth