[Oe List ...] A review of Charles Taylor's "The Secular Society"

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 08:48:01 PDT 2013

I think he needs to put Connie up front more. She is a solid scientist and
a good foil for his energy.

I saw him speak several years ago and took an online course. More recently
I've enjoyed Andrew Cohen and Craig Hamilton's online work, and of course
Andrew's book Evolutionary Enlightenment.

Jann McGuire

In a message dated 7/10/2013 8:37:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,