[Oe List ...] Further thoughts on the future - the easy one

jlepps at pc.jaring.my jlepps at pc.jaring.my
Tue Jul 2 13:01:36 PDT 2013

Yes to the statements that OE is for "family" matters and Dialogue is
for more external missional matters. To complicate the situation a
bit, there is also Springboard in which some depth discussions occur,
and Earthrise in which some of us post "witnesses" periodically.
They're all good, IMHO.

John