[Oe List ...] Further thoughts on the future - the easy one

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 10:37:13 PDT 2013

As I recall, the OE listserv was started to finish the Vail  conversation
(or accountability/absolution) on the issue of abuse and  neglect of some of
our children in the Order. To me, this  OE list is more about "family"
matters. The notices of completion  of life, challenges such as illness, people
moving, children's news.

The Dialogue is for ICA business, for people who  don't know and don't need
to know the internal history. I  appreciate having them both, but usually
address my e-mails only to OE.

Jann McGuire