[Oe List ...] Salmon: Response to Del

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:26:58 PST 2013

Del,

I second Randy's suggestion on Meg's book. I'm about half way through it and it is terrific. I feel everyone needs to read it. $9.99 Kindle edition.

My own suggestion for a law on the assault rifles would be to make them illegal, but since it would be extremely hard to confiscate those already owned, I would have them have to be stored at a licensed gun range (people do enjoy shooting them for some perverse reasons) and anyone caught shooting "in the woods" or a place other than a licensed range would loose the weapon and pay a big fine.  That way they are not confiscated from citizens, but their use is tightly controlled.

Jack