[Oe List ...] power, energy, force

coevolutionacademy at juno.com coevolutionacademy at juno.com
Tue Jan 1 09:41:45 PST 2013

Wow! Thanks Jann,
Happy New Year everyone!
Rose Anne

---------- Original Message ----------
From: LAURELCG at aol.com
To: oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Subject: [Oe List ...] power, energy, force
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:16:56 -0500 (EST)

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">Randy, IMHO, Energy is everywhere, inside and out. Dr. Hawkins probably uses "force" the way you've been using "power" and "power" the way you use "energy." From Power vs. Force, 2004, p. xxxvi: "Power v. Force presents a logically compelling anatomy of consciousness that lays out the arch of human spiritual evolution from its lowest expression (shame) to its highest (Enlightenment). It illumines the oneness of all creation by revealing the energy essence of everything that exists - human and non-human, seen and unseen. All of life is revealed to be  a pulsating symphony of interplaying energies 'The mutual dependence and interpenetration of all things is observable as one leaves duality. Oneness is central to all of the major religions and spiritual systems as the ultimate reality underlying and within all forms.'" His levels of consciousness move up a logarithmic scale, from shame (20), guilt, apathy, grief, fear, desire, anger, pride (175). Courage at 200 is the tipping point which moves the subject from negative force to power that sustains and contributes to life. After courage come neutrality, willingness, acceptance, reason, love (500), joy, peace, enlightenment (700 - 1000). Jesus and other great avatars enlightened. The human form can't sustain at higher than 1000. He has retired from teaching, but pioneered medical uses for applied kinesiology. Read my book to see how I consulted a kinesiologist for dietary advice when I had stage III lymphoma in 1999. (http://booklocker.com/books5100.html) (plug, plug)  Blessings in 2013 (and always),Jann    In a message dated 12/31/2012 5:51:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, rcwmbw at yahoo.com writes:John Cock and I have been having a running conversation on "power vs. energy."  I keep saying, among other differences, that power is bestowed from outside (title, position, money) and energy is invoked from within (inspired, inspiritus, of the spirit.)  Had not thought of drawing a distinction between power and force.
Woman is 57 But Looks 27
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/50e31ff3edce1ff24963st02vuc