[Oe List ...] power, energy, force

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 09:16:56 PST 2013

Randy,

IMHO, Energy is everywhere, inside and out. Dr. Hawkins probably uses
"force" the way you've been using "power" and "power" the way you use  "energy."

>From Power vs. Force, 2004, p. xxxvi: "Power v. Force  presents a logically
compelling anatomy of consciousness that lays out the arch  of human
spiritual evolution from its lowest expression (shame) to its highest
(Enlightenment). It illumines the oneness of all creation by revealing the  energy
essence of everything that exists - human and non-human, seen and  unseen. All
of life is revealed to be  a pulsating symphony of interplaying  energies
'The mutual dependence and interpenetration of all things is observable  as one
leaves duality. Oneness is central to all of the major religions and
spiritual systems as the ultimate reality underlying and within all  forms.'"

His levels of consciousness move up a logarithmic  scale, from shame (20),
guilt, apathy, grief, fear, desire, anger, pride  (175). Courage at 200 is
the tipping point which moves the  subject from negative force to power that
sustains and  contributes to life. After courage come neutrality,
willingness,  acceptance, reason, love (500), joy, peace, enlightenment (700 - 1000).
Jesus  and other great avatars enlightened. The human form can't sustain at
higher  than 1000.

He has retired from teaching, but pioneered medical uses for  applied
kinesiology. Read my book to see how I consulted a kinesiologist  for dietary
advice when I had stage III lymphoma in 1999.
(_http://booklocker.com/books5100.html_ (http://booklocker.com/books5100.html) )  (plug, plug)

Blessings in 2013 (and always),
Jann

In a message dated 12/31/2012 5:51:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rcwmbw at yahoo.com writes:

John  Cock and I have been having a running conversation on "power vs.
energy."  I keep saying, among other differences, that power is bestowed  from
outside (title, position, money) and energy is invoked from within
(inspired, inspiritus, of the spirit.)  Had not thought  of drawing a distinction
between power and  force.