[Oe List ...] Resources for Education in Sustainable Living

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Tue Feb 26 11:50:01 PST 2013

Dear Randy,

I thought you would never ask!  Just kidding and I do have a contact that
we here at Songhaia have used several times.

http://www.nwei.org/   This is the Northwest Earth Institute and they are
wonderful.  Earlier Fred had introduced us to the Institute and we had a
group study of Deep Ecology and Discovering a Sense of Place.  We are now
doing A Choice of Sustainability.  The articles are great  and format is
helpful.

Be well,

Nancy