[Oe List ...] Photos from Uptown in 1970s

Shelley Hahn shelley.l.hahn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 10:31:46 PST 2013

Jann, I had exactly the same reaction to that photo.  It was not about race
for me at all.  I saw all the pimps and pimp-mobiles around Uptown back in
the day ... and that is what this guy reminded me of.  I have a very bad
feeling about what might have happened to that little girl and her mother.
 I hope I'm wrong.

Shelley