[Oe List ...] Journey to the East

Marge Philbrook msphilbrook at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:43:54 PDT 2013

What a beautiful statement!  Wouldn't it be great if we each wrote a poetic
remembrance of our world-changing lives spent in the order. Not all of us
could write as beautifully as you do but this isn't a contest.

And, Rod, You will be at the Fall Sojourn whether you know it or not or
whether you come or not because there is a part of all of us found in these
pieces of paper and these artifacts which remind us of those "fantastic"
years and relate all that past to our present tense gift to the world..
Grace and Peace, Marge Philbrook