[Oe List ...] Greenrise hall montage

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sun Aug 4 10:47:23 PDT 2013

Thank you, Jaime. Hope you feel better very soon.

Jann

In a message dated 8/3/2013 10:40:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
svesjaime at aol.com writes:

Got this  mp4 scan of a montage at Kemper that I was going to attach but
did not realize  the size was too big for the allowed capacity.  So here's a
copy that  might encourage one of the residents to snap (maybe with a little
tripod and  better light) a more decent copy for the rest of us whose memory
is fading  fast.

Am nursing a two-week gastroenteritis (polite term) that I  picked up on a
recent trek across China so I had time to clean up  files.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday,  appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all,
Celebrate!

OE  mailing  list
OE at lists.wedgeblade.net