[Oe List ...] Greenrise hall montage

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 4 03:58:56 PDT 2013

What a fellowship!!

  _____

From: oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net
[mailto:oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of Jaime R Vergara
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 1:40 AM
To: oe at wedgeblade.net
Subject: [Oe List ...] Greenrise hall montage

Got this mp4 scan of a montage at Kemper that I was going to attach but did
not realize the size was too big for the allowed capacity.  So here's a copy
that might encourage one of the residents to snap (maybe with a little
tripod and better light) a more decent copy for the rest of us whose memory
is fading fast.

Am nursing a two-week gastroenteritis (polite term) that I picked up on a
recent trek across China so I had time to clean up files.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all,
Celebrate!