[Oe List ...] Jaime's 8/29 column/choice in dying

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 10:22:45 PDT 2013

Thank you, Jaime, for sharing your columns.

Anyone interested in the right to make their own end-of-life decisions
might want to check out _www.compassionandchoices.org_
(http://www.compassionandchoices.org) , a  Denver-based group supporting, educating and advocating
for "compassionate  end-of-life care in legislatures, courtrooms and at
bedsides."

Jann McGuire

In a message dated 8/25/2013 4:43:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,