[Oe List ...] Passing of Joyce Townley

Bill Schlesinger pvida at WHC.NET
Thu Apr 4 12:38:41 PDT 2013

Good memories of the Townleys.  Phil witnessed our marriage, and Joyce was
part of our living.

Bill and Carol Schlesinger

Project Vida

3607 Rivera Avenue

El Paso, TX 79905

(915) 533-7057 x 207

(915) 503-1014 FAX

 <mailto:pvida at whc.net> pvida at whc.net

www.projectvidaelpaso.org

  _____

From: oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net
[mailto:oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of McCabe, Diann A
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:22 PM
To: Order Ecumenical Community
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Passing of Joyce Townley

Dear Anne,

The McCabes send regards to all, especially Brian who was with us in Bontoa,
Indonesia in the early 80s.

Terry and Diann McCabe

From: "nangrow at verizon.net" <nangrow at verizon.net>
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:12 AM
To: "oe at lists.wedgeblade.net" <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>

Dear Anne,

    The Grow family joins in the rich memories of the Townley family: Joyce,
Phil, Laura (who was in Lebanon) Steve, and Brian, who was in my class in
Preschool in the gym basement.   It was enriching to know each and all of
them.  We send regards and love to all the family.

       Nan and Bill Grow