[Oe List ...] Passing of Joyce Townley

McCabe, Diann A dm14 at txstate.edu
Thu Apr 4 12:22:21 PDT 2013

Dear Anne,
The McCabes send regards to all, especially Brian who was with us in Bontoa, Indonesia in the early 80s.

Terry and Diann McCabe

From: "nangrow at verizon.net<mailto:nangrow at verizon.net>" <nangrow at verizon.net<mailto:nangrow at verizon.net>>
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:12 AM
To: "oe at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>" <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>>
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Passing of Joyce Townley

Dear Anne,
    The Grow family joins in the rich memories of the Townley family: Joyce, Phil, Laura (who was in Lebanon) Steve, and Brian, who was in my class in Preschool in the gym basement.   It was enriching to know each and all of them.  We send regards and love to all the family.
       Nan and Bill Grow