[Oe List ...] Song, now the grid

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 22:03:55 PDT 2013

Thanks, Linda.  Ken Fisher replied and will try to get in touch with Yvonne Stringham.

Meanwhile folks, another request.  Has anyone tweaked the Global grid lately, and can we get a clean copy?

Am playful (play attention rather than the PAY attention phrase that is commercially loaded!) so here's attached a pdf. page in the class expanding notebook preceding the social process triangle.

Curious, welcome; not, meet you at the bend.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!