[Oe List ...] "Journey Reflection" April 2013 Top-viewed Blogs

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 17:35:28 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

Following are the top-viewed blog posts during April
<http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2013/04/journey-reflection-blog-review-april.
html> 2013.

As always, we appreciate your quote/image suggestions, comments, and sharing
blog posts with others.

We wish you a gracious May,

      Lynda and John

PS 1: Since our early March loss of some 2,000 blog post images/photos/art,
we have restored about 1200-all of 2011, 2012, 2013, plus several  hundred
others back to August 2004-we hope to restore all posts with images by the
end of this year, even the early years without  images (2004 up to 2006).
Most blog posts have image source links, even if no visible image, so click
link before reading (some source links changed or inactive).

PS 2: Since blogging very hard lately, we will slow down and put out only 2
older/extra blog posts daily on Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter.

PS 3: On the April 28 blog post photo
http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2013/04/what-do-you-love.html, does anyone
know the names of any EI staff or any preschoolers sitting in front of the
Fifth City campus chapel - and which year?

>Daily Blog: "Journey Reflection" at 4 links ...
      Google:  <http://www.rejourney.blogspot.com/>
www.reJourney.blogspot.com
      Google Plus:
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114307312715975337692/posts> Journey