[Oe List ...] Dick West's Book Recommendation

George Holcombe grholcombe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:00:01 PDT 2013

Thanks Dick for recommending Houle's The Shift Age (http://www.theshiftage.com).  It is tremendous and I hope we all read it. It's in the lineage of Toffler and Naisbitt and strikes me as being on target.  I'm reminded of some of the things we spoke of back in the 60's and 70's as being Global Citizens and the morphing of institutions, nations and social structures.  It would be fun and insightful to track it through the Soc. Proc. triangles, if someone has not already done that for us.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
grholcombe at gmail.com

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley