[Oe List ...] Carol Pierce

Robert True icatrue at igc.org
Fri Sep 21 17:27:16 PDT 2012

I have many grateful memories of Carol. There is a theme in them all.
Whether it was a summer program or returning  home from a long day¹s work
and engaging with my centrum, if Carol was part of the team I would look
forward to being there. What a magnificent and complex pair were she and
Joe.
Hallelujah!
Bob True