[Oe List ...] A good reflection on Romney

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 20 16:08:44 PDT 2012

Dear George,
Thank you very much for this writing. In this particular time of
turbulence it is very reassuring and helpful.

Richard Rohr is speaking at a Conference in Chicago in January, ( I
think).   I am part of the Australian Network  of the World Community
for Christian Meditation, and it is under this ' banner' that Richard
Rohr is speaking.

In peace,
Isobel Bishop.