[Oe List ...] A good reflection on Romney

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 14:01:07 PDT 2012

I really appreciate your response, Sunny. It is so difficult to keep my
heart open in an election year. My solution has been turn off the television
for  the duration, to avoid ads and most pundits, though I do watch Bill
Moyers,  which, I have to admit, stimulates brainstem storming. (Thanks for that
 term.)

Prayers are in order for our leaders of all stripes and those  running for
office on all levels of government.

In Love. It's all there is,
Jann

In a message dated 9/18/2012 10:00:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,