[Oe List ...] ICAI Conference Nepal and ICA Gathering

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:44:31 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues

If you wish to connect to the ICAI conference in Nepal you can go on the
website http://www.virtual.ica-nepal.org/ and sign up

or

You can click in the link below and sign up to recieve emails from any
or all of the themes in the *8th Global Conference on Human
Development*. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDRtWVR4MGJqR1VCMVJsMU5xbW9yaXc6MQ

With respect, Larry
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDRtWVR4MGJqR1VCMVJsMU5xbW9yaXc6MQ>

Lawrence Philbrook, Certified ToP Facilitator
Director, Institute of Cultural Affairs Taiwan
www.icatw.com Tel: 8862-2871-3150 Fax: 8862-2871-2870
Skype: icalarry

President ICA International/ Member Global Leadership Team
ICAI Office c/o ICA Canada, 655 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON.  M4M 1G4 Canada
www.ica-international.org