[Oe List ...] Dan's status report?

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Mon Oct 22 09:36:31 PDT 2012

Thanks Lee, for keeping us posted.  When we meet on Wednesday, I would like
sa few minutes to chat with you re: wheelchairs, that is, on behalf of
Dan.  I have heard his story about not wanting one, and ....

Hoping you and Leah are sleeping well and feeling as if your body belongs
to you once again.

See you soon.

Nancy