[Oe List ...] Fwd: Nick gets Married

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Mon Oct 22 09:32:46 PDT 2012

Hi dear ones,

An amazing dream this week - First of all, I almost NEVER remember my
dreams, even just upon awakening.  Second, I am rarely IN my dreams, more of
an observer. In this dream, I definitely was in it and woke up remembering
it, even anxious in experiencing it.

This dream (which I won't get into details about) ended up with me trying to
get my "one" horse, whom I cared greatly for, onto a freight train. It was
tied to the end of the train, which started to move. I knew that after a
bit, the horse wouldn't be able to keep up with the train. I final got the
train to stop so I could get someone to find a location on the train for my
horse.  After much search and people finding no space or simply saying NO,
the dream ended up with, not one, but "two" horses left behind; the engineer
didn't feel that either were worth putting on the train, one of them being
too sick.  The train pulled out without them.  Now, how about that for a
Freudian dream during this time of my life!  It amazed me once I wrote it
into my journal to so quickly grasp the symbolism - it's pretty obvious, and
on this side of it, I find it pretty amusing.

I'm getting used to my new body when I look in the mirror, though I still
look rather like an experiment by Dr. Frankenstein, with big stitches almost
around my whole torso.  I'm feeling better all the time, seeing friends,
having lunch out, etc.  Once in awhile I feel that vulnerability, which
continues to keep me from having clients right now until I feel much more
consistently stable. Hormones have gone a bit crazy, I guess. My dentist
explained that the reason my gums were so sensitive with this last cleaning
was due to the surgery - a connection I never would have made, myself.

Good news is no need for spinal surgery (from the fall backward I had
sometime ago).  Good news also is that a date is set for redoing the knee
replacement, this time a full one, November 12.  Justin and I feel very
confident with this new doctor (I wouldn't ever have the doctor I had
before, who would NOT pay attention to what was going on, and couldn't even
read the X-ray, which I could see in front of me was telling us something
was wrong!)  We're anxious to get it out of the way, not so much due to
holidays, but a vacation in February for Justin's cousins' reunion, this
time in Arizona.

Below is access to a video just sent to me by friend, Robert.  When it
started, I thought, "Why in the hell is some stranger's wedding of
importance to me? Within seconds, I discovered why.  It's interesting how
the right thing is coming my way in the right time.  This past couple of
years hasn't been easy, but seeing this guy puts everything into such
perspective. Many of you may be aware of him; before this video I think I'd
only seen a photo sometime ago.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/da5QQSxSsGY (You  may need to cut/paste it if
the link doesn't take you directly to the web.)

-----DEFINITELY ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST INCREDIBLY COURAGEOUS HUMAN BEINGS!!

Del

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.