[Oe List ...] We celebrate the life and death of JWM

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 10:04:48 PDT 2012

I'm especially struck by the "Creativity is Prayer" quote.

In the University of Creation Spirituality D.Min. program, half of the
curriculum consisted of academic seminars, half of Art as Meditation. I
appreciate the wisdom in that.

>From currently reading  Evolutionaries by Carter Phipps, I  understand an
edge question in science these days is "How does something  come from
nothing?" The answer is "We don't know."

In gratitude for JWM's wonderful creativity in bringing something from
nothing in all our lives, and for John and Lynda's faithful  discipleship,

Jann McGuire

In a message dated 10/16/2012 4:16:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
llc860 at triad.rr.com writes:

Today is the anniversary of the day JWM died in  1977, as you may have
noticed in the three "Journey Reflection" blog posts  sent out today:

    You Can't Touch Me --
_http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-cant-touch-me.html_
(http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-cant-touch-me.html)

    Living in Sin --
_http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2004/10/living-in-sin.html_ (http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2004/10/living-in-sin.html)

    Prayer: Act of Creation  --
_http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2006/10/prayer-is-act-of-creation.html_
(http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2006/10/prayer-is-act-of-creation.html)

             (or you can click this _Google+_
(https://plus.google.com/u/0/114307312715975337692/posts)  link to see all 3 JWM  posts...and 100's of
others)

As some of you may know, John has been in the process  of revising some of
his old posts as "new and improved" editions, as well as  adding photos or
graphics to some of the pre-visual postings begun  in 2004.  A new daily post
plus a revised post  (Xtra) go out each morning to e-mail subscribers.  We
also share the new, Xtra, plus 2 more extra posts each day  on Facebook,
Twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, MySpace, Tumblr,  LinkedIn, Yahoo, etc. A
global reach to 160+ countries/territories  is established.

Hopefully profound reflection and dialog is  happening.

As we end each post we bow and say  "Namaste."

Lynda and John

OE  mailing  list
OE at lists.wedgeblade.net