[Oe List ...] Thanksgiving Reflection

Marilyn Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Wed Nov 28 15:22:41 PST 2012

Thank you, John, along with so many other dear Australian colleagues from
Sidney to Perth to Darwin to Canberra to Brisbane and between, who early on
educated so many of us to the kind of inhumanity to our own North American
continent's "first peoples" by inviting us to work with you, side-by-side
back in the 1970s - in Mowanjum, Oombulgurri and so many other places.

Rod and Elsie Ripple, Joe and I, David and Betsey Morton and so many others
were among the many who learned from Jim and Isobel, Brian and Rhonda, Rob
and Ann, Barry and Margaret, Brian and Jeanette, David and Susan, Jonathan
and Janeen - and the list goes on.

My contextual education from you, dear Aussie colleagues,  guided my many
years of collaborative work with the Pueblo peoples of our Southwest and
other indigenous culture.

In my book there is no way do you bore us.

Please keep writing,

Grace, peace and deep appreciation,

Marilyn and Joe

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D