[Oe List ...] Thanksgiving Reflection

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 17:40:59 PST 2012

Thanks, really a stretch to be thankful for all the past . . . not to mention the present, future, etc.

Jim Wiegel

"Life has got a habit of not standing hitched.  You got to ride it like you find it..  You got to change with it."  Woody Guthrie

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods  Coming in February.  Ask about an inhouse course

ToP Strategic Planning,    Oct 9-10, 2012

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of every month

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.