[Oe List ...] No one is going to believe this . . .

David M Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:45:52 PST 2012

On Nov 8, 2012, at 6:25 AM, James Wiegel <jfwiegel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Our sons, the Wiegel twins, Dhondiram and Shanker, turn 35 today . . .
> I will pass on any wishes, stories, wisdom on life phases, etc.

Happy birthday guys.

Report. Steve Dunn turned 47 last month. Steve ships craft beer around the US from Boulder Brewing Company in Boulder, Colorado. He recently stepped up to an opportunity to be a field play-by-play announcer for USA Ultimate [frisbee] tournaments. One thing led to another and the combination of his great voice, outgoing spirit, knowledge of a sport he's played for many years, and impressive performance, led to invitations to announce Ultimate competitions professionally. It's early days, but he's thrilled at the prospect of doing something he really loves that's pure fun.

Wisdom. As I read this surprising turn of events, about which Steve is manifestly delighted, he willingly made the shift from playing a sport that requires serious athleticism to announcing the play-by-play for others' enjoyment. He took a new relationship to an old love.

David

—

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B