[Oe List ...] No one is going to believe this . . .

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 10:48:33 PST 2012

Beautiful, Margaret.

My mother died in March at age 99.6. She moved from Texas  to live near me
ten years ago. Since we were together so  much, I got used to being "the
young one." I'm 75, and I miss not  having that relational
comparison. I'm now "the old one" in many groups I hang with. It's okay.
Elder-hood has its rewards.

Blessings to you, your dad and step-mother and to all in our beloved
community.

In gratitude,
Jann

In a message dated 11/8/2012 10:18:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,