[Oe List ...] Question about the social process triangles . . .

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 10:36:49 PST 2012

Who did you have in mind to do the SEO
is this your area of expertise? / SS

From: oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net
[mailto:oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of Susan Fertig
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 3:52 AM
To: 'Order Ecumenical Community'
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Question about the social process triangles . . .

Probably need to do some Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on the ICA and ToP
website(s).

Susan

We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power
of government, far from it. We've staked the future of all our political
institutions upon our capacity... to sustain ourselves according to the Ten
Commandments of God. (James Madison, 1778 to the General Assembly of the
State of Virginia)