[Oe List ...] Change of e-mail address

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Wed Nov 7 12:17:49 PST 2012

Thanks dear friend.

I just wrote to Sharon a couple of days ago.  I found in my searching and
clearing out old files a paper that Sharon had written in college.  It
focused on the family.  I asked her if she want me to send it to her.

How are you and Bob?  I often think about my visit that happened just a two
years ago - it was so good to be with you both and see so many other
colleagues from our Order days.  Thanks for veing in my life.

Love and hugs,

Nancy