[Oe List ...] Status report

Lee Early lees.mail at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 17:27:10 PST 2012

Dan is still in the hospital.  Since back surgery he has been battling blood clots as a result of eliminating blood thinner prior to surgery.  The medial staff installed a mechanical filter just below his heart and he is back on blood thinner.  Regulating his blood thickness is a constant challenge.  He is also wearing a "turtle shell" that is very unpleasant.  The pain, however, is subsiding as are the pain meds.  He should be moving to a PT assisted facility on the 14th for several weeks.  He should be able to walk again in a couple of months.

I am sure he would appreciate hearing from you.  I'm sure Pat would as well.

Lee

Lee Early
19230 Forest Park Dr. NE, A102
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155