[Oe List ...] Bob Stewart died Nov. 5, 2012

Evelyn Philbrook joyful52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:42:17 PST 2012

Oh my, oh my! Bob Stewart at St. John's in San Francisco!
We celebrate with you all his wonderful life! He always seemed to have a
twinkle in his eye and I am sure will be missed my many.
Praise God from Whom all blessing flow!
Amen, Amen.

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook sitting in Nepal with awe and wonder.