[Oe List ...] Bob Stewart died Nov. 5, 2012

Ann Shafer asgoodasitgets at hughes.net
Wed Nov 7 07:30:06 PST 2012

Dear Ones: Another colleague has joined the great chorus that enfolds us.
Bob and Pat Stewart participated in the local church experiment. They were
on the west side during the summer fires of 1967. Bob and Pat used imaginal
education and other methods. The Methodist church sent Bob to 1st St. John's
in San Francisco. Instead, he brought new life to the congregation and the
church thrived for ten more years. Bob was 91. Pat died in 2006. Bob had
remarried another Patricia and she survives. When I learn about services I
will post. Or perhaps Dixie and Rob are on this list and can post? I am in
the Canary Islands and am not reliable at this time. Emails can be sent to
candidelgardo621 at gmail.com, Bob's daughter. In grace, Ann Shafer