[Oe List ...] Judith Update May 27th

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Mon May 28 09:33:56 PDT 2012

Dear Mike, Judith and Meg,

My candle will be shedding its light, surrounding your names and sending
you energy for healing.

There is a website of new songs that you might appreciate, it is called
Songs for the Great Turning   http://songsforthegreatturning.net/   One of
the songs is called  I'm gonna Let Life Move me.  I love the chant - it
sticks in my head something like  "Life is Good".  May it bring you joy and
peace.

Love,

Nancy