[Oe List ...] Judith Update May 27th

marilyncrocker at juno.com marilyncrocker at juno.com
Sun May 27 15:01:32 PDT 2012

Hello again, Dear Mike,

We read your recent e-mail with sober concern, but also, as this is
Pentecost Sunday, with radical hope in the amazing power of the Spirit
that lives within each of us, and especially is manifest in your family
and your church community at this time.

We hold your whole family in our hearts and name you (and especially
Judith) in the prayers of our rural Maine community of faith.

In appreciation for so many profound moments shared with you --
Bananeiras, Atlanta, etc., etc.

Grace, peace and love,

Marilyn and Joe

Dr. Marilyn R. Crocker