[Oe List ...] The Roman Catholic Church, the Old Catholic movement, and o...

Bud Tillinghast rev.bud at mac.com
Thu May 3 12:06:03 PDT 2012

The San Joaquin Diocese was one of the 4 that split off. It was even more conservative than Pittsburgh. They still refused to consider ordaining women.

The Diocese of Los Angeles elected a bishop who was both woman and lesbian.

Don't assess the Episcopal Church in Calif by the San Joaquin Valley!

Bud