[Oe List ...] Ntiende Pimoza - what do the lyrics mean in English

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:00:30 PDT 2012

I seem to recall that it means let's
I work together ','
A Zambian translation of a Kenyan movement song which sounded similar and
could well have been rooted in Tanzania.

On Jun 17, 2012 12:24 PM, "James Wiegel" <jfwiegel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Google "tiende pamodzi". It was a movemental song for Kenneth Kaunde,
first president of Zambia

> Jim Wiegel
> Jfwiegel at yahoo.com
>
> “One cannot live in the afternoon of life according to the program of
life’s morning; for what was great in the morning will be of little
importance in the evening, and what in the morning was true will at evening
have become a lie.” – Carl Jung

> Partners in Participation Upcoming public course opportunities:
> ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 11-12, 2012
> ToP Strategic Planning, Oct 9-10, 2012
> The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012
> Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation
program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Program begins on Nov 14-16,
2012
> See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and
website for further details.

> On Jun 17, 2012, at 4:17, "jonzondo at juno.com" <jonzondo at juno.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> Does anyone know what the english words are to the African song Ntiende
Pimoza?  (i'm sure that i'm spelling the title wrong)