[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Completed life of Frank Hilliard

nancy nangrow at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 16:12:19 PDT 2012

Dear Aimee and LeeLyn,
    Bill and I are sending warm thoughts to you both as you celebrate the completed life of Frank.  So many memories! Preschool in Fifth City and working on the curriculum; ITI in Manchester, living on the porch of the London House when you three were there.  We send our love and gratitude to your whole family and those who worked closely with you in Chicago and around the world.
    Grace and peace,
        Nan and Bill Grow