[Oe List ...] Completed life of Frank Hilliard

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 8 15:29:24 PDT 2012

Dear Terry,
We appreciate you sending us this very sad note.
Frank and Aimee were the very first people -  along with Joe  Mathews
and Joe Slicker-  who set foot with the Ecumenical Institute- here in
Australia.  We remember Frank with love, and give thanks for his
gifts willingly given to us.  He was a presence.

Richards Sims spoke well...   Frank maintained his love of the
Church, and kept it shining,  all through the years.

Good bye, rest well, Frank.

Isobel Bishop.