[Oe List ...] Being Black in the Order Ecumenical

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 10:17:22 PDT 2012

She was my roommate in 1969.

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM, R Williams <rcwmbw at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a name in my head that I can't quite put a face with.  Does the
> name *Marcella* *Buchanan*, or something like that, ring a bell with
> anyone?
>
> Randy
>
> "Listen to what is emerging from yourself to the course of being in the
> world; not to be supported by it, but to bring it to reality as it desires."
> -Martin Buber (adapted)

Paula

*Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to
clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow*.
*Melody* Beattie