[Oe List ...] Being Black in the Order Ecumenical

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 09:54:57 PDT 2012

I have a name in my head that I can't quite put a face with.  Does the name Marcella Buchanan, or something like that, ring a bell with anyone?

Randy

"Listen to what is emerging from yourself to the course of being in the world; not to be supported by it, but to bring it to reality as it desires."
-Martin Buber (adapted)