[Oe List ...] National holiday Tuesday July 24

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 14:29:12 PDT 2012

So sorry about your beautiful tree, Jim and Alice. Guess you have to laugh
to keep from crying. That's a lot of firewood. Can you trade it for someone
to  cut and take it?

Here's my old joke:

Question: What's a woc?

Answer: Something you thwow at a wabbit.

Jann

In a message dated 7/24/2012 9:23:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,